Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing IT Master Services. By using our website or any of our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Any information provided by IT Master Services is for general informational purposes only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information on our website.
- IT Master Services reserves the right to modify or discontinue any of our services at any time without notice.
- Any use of our services for illegal or unauthorized purposes is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any content that you submit or upload to our website. You grant IT Master Services a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, modify, reproduce, distribute, and display any content you submit or upload.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by IT Master Services. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that IT Master Services shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites.
- You agree to indemnify and hold IT Master Services harmless from any and all claims, damages, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from your use of our website or services.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Nevada and Alabama. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to these terms and conditions shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in the United States, AL, NV.
IT Master Services is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use, and disclose information about you.
Information we collect
We collect information that you provide to us when you use our website or services, including:
- Your name, email address, and other contact information
- Information about the services you request or use
- Your IP address, browser type, and operating system
- Any other information you choose to provide to us
How we use your information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide and improve our services
- Communicate with you about our services
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Analyze how our website and services are used
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information:
- To our service providers who need the information to provide services to us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and customer service.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, or to respond to a subpoena, court order, or other lawful request for information we receive.
- To enforce our terms and conditions, or to protect our rights, property, or safety, as well as those of our users or others.
- With your consent or at your direction, such as when you choose to share information with a third-party application or service.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business or assets, in which case your information may be among the assets transferred.
We may share de-identified or aggregated information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.