Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
Public, Private, hybrid, future-ready cloud solutions on Azure
IT Master Services will assist your organization with a seamless transition to the Microsoft Azure cloud from the traditional on-premise server environments. A cloud infrastructure built with Microsoft Azure offers your business the benefits of storage, compliance, workflow automation, and security all in one customizable solution.
Our expert Microsoft Azure consultants can help your business deploy, configure, and manage a comprehensive Azure solution... reach out to us today to learn more!
Cloud Cost Optimization
- Microsoft Cloud purchasing
- Resource optimization
- Basic support
- Usage recommendations
- Limited consulting hours
- Security monitoring and incident resolution
- Complete M365 protection
- Azure Sentinel implementation
- Identity and security advisory
- Research & development
- Active Directory auditing and managment
Managed Azure Cloud
- Microsoft Intune management
- 24/7 support
- Cloud management + governance
- Provisioning / deprovisioning
- Performance optimization
- Managed IAM
Understanding Cloud Computing Concepts
It is very important to understand the many different types of Microsoft Azure services and common industry concepts. The below information is provided for you information, to help you make informed decisions when it comes to the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
Cloud Deployment Models
- Public - Public cloud models are available for public use and generally don't have compliance requirements.
- Private - Private cloud models are private to the customer only. Easier for compliance management.
- Hybrid - A combination of either on-premise and the cloud or multiple cloud providers.
- Community - A community cloud is used when infrastructure is shared by organizations to reduce costs.
Cloud Service Types
- IAAS - Infrastructure as a services. Running virtualized resources with on-demand scalability. Resources are maintained by you the customer.
- PAAS - Platform as a service. A development platform. Hardware or software is maintained by the Cloud Service Provider (CSP)
- SAAS - On-demand applications you have no software or hardware management. CSP manages everything.
- Indentity as a Service - Indentity and access management
- Functions as a Service - developing and running app functions
- Security as a Service - suite of services like intrusion detection services (IDS), incident reporting, etc.
- Container as a Service - running containerized service and orchestration. Micrososft Kubernetes Services.
Focus on your business, while we take care of your Microsoft Azure